profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 @ 5:38 pm
Penguin Happy (belated) sweet 16th, my dear cousin DAPHNE! :) Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates, my internet was spoilt! :( "Oh! No wonder you don't talk to yourself on your blog anymore!" -Sarah Anyway, how's life? Hope you guys aren't to stressed out yet! The fact that we're Sec 4 this year STILL hasn't exactly hit me, I feel... young and carefree. Haha I wish ah. The teachers have been flooding us with homework, especially Math! Of course lah, it's Math, where "practice (supposedly) makes perfect". But then again, the weight of homework is lifted when you've got your friends around to laugh with. Most people have been spending breaks studying and completing homework, though. And that makes me feel quite useless and not diligent at all for not lifting a finger. Oh well. Recruitment was cool! I like interviews. No, correction! I like being the interviewer, not interviewee. Make sense? :) BTW, tag replies! Carine, hahah congratulations :D Cam, it was really cool seeing you after such a long time! Don't stress okay!!! Smile! Foong, no problem! Thanks so much for yours! :) Hope your neck is much better now! Jan, hi Jan! Kris, glad you like it! Hahahaha hope to see you wearing it lots! Rui, why must you move :( At least you can still cycle here hahahaha it isn't THAT far... I think. Cheryl, hahahaha who would miss you?! Yesyesyes don't miss me too much too! Heheh. I originally had so so so much to say but I guess I lost it all (nothing lasts forever) so I'll end here. Can't believe Carine went on a 10-month hiatus!! :O ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I miss Disneyland, the happiest place in the world. (And Universal Studios!) Pictures from Yiwei. She made the pretty fireworks collage! It's so cool I just had to steal it hehehehe. Okay, I'm off to struggle with my English journal (which isn't supposed to be a struggle, apparently) now. See you, keep smiling! :) <- see, just curve your mouth upwards. That isn't too hard, is it? "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." -Gone With the Wind Yours truly, Kimberly Loo (20) 4DG (I'm 15 for a moment, caught in between 10 and 20. MID-TEEN CRISIS MAN!) |